Click here to go back to FAQ

How are my withdrawals taxed?

Note, we do not offer tax advice.

We will pay you as an individual contractor. Upon request of withdrawal, we will send you the relevant tax documentation (W-9 for US citizens, W-8 BEN for non-US citizens) to be completed and submitted on your behalf.

At tax time, you will receive a 1099 form (1042-S for non-US citizens).

For traders who have demonstrated their ability to be consistent and successful over an extended period of time, we may place you in a different type of account that is eligible to receive a Schedule K1 (form 1065) in lieu of a form 1099.